We respect the privacy of every individual users of our applications and services.
This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications and the Services. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third-party features or services made available via the Application or the Services.
Last modified: Jun 06, 2018
- what data we collect and why we collect that information.
- how the data we collected is used and shared.
- information security.
- international users
- sensitive information
We’ve tried to keep the Policy simple, but if you have any questions on the privacy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Applications or the Services, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com.
What Information We Collect ?
We collect personal information to implement significant features and provide you better experience. This information includes:
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware manufacturer & model, operating system version, screen size, CPU model, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and installed apps) to implement app features, provide our services, and improve the app performance for all our users.
- App Usage Data. Information about your usage of the app. We use this information to improve the user experience. This information may be collected by trusted third-party analytics.
- Google Advertising ID. Google Advertising ID by Google Play Service for advertising is used in the third-party advertising network to prevent inappropriate advertisement content for you.
- Camera Access. We only access your device camera when using app features for Photo and Flashlight. We do not collect, store or transfer the information.
- Storage Access. We only access your device storage when using app features for Cleaner app, Sing Karaoke, etc… We do not collect, store or transfer the information.
- Aggregate Information. We collect about a group or category of services or users, which means information on how you use the Applications and the Services may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Applications and the Services.
- Audio Record. We use audio record permission to implement voice record for Sing Karaoke app. We do not collect, or transfer the recorded data.
- Location. We may collect information about your location if it is required to provide the needed functionality of the product or service or to implement features (such as Scan nearby WiFi network). Please note that we do not use your location data to track your footprints.
- WiFi information. We only access WiFi connection information (such as SSID, password) if it is required to provide the needed functionality of the product or service or to implement features such as: WiFi Backup feature. Please note that we do not use that data for other purpose. This only the app feature. You had permission to manage or clean it.
- Information. Such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our apps if it is required to provide the needed functionality of the product or service or to implement features such as: WiFi Backup feature. Please note that we do not use that data for other purpose. You control that information by send a remove request to us to remove that.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook, Google account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party websites, such as Facebook, Google as a service to our users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services, you may leave the Application, the Services.
We do not collect your information through third party. Although they are linked to us for accessible from our Application & Services, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Websites operated by third parties. Therefore, this Policy does not address and we are not responsible for for any problem caused by them.
The information that you transfer and share through the Application may be intercepted, collected, used and disclosed by third parties. We are not responsible for any interception, collection, use and disclosure of your information by any third party. Please choose other ways to transfer and share if you have higher security requirements.
Information we receive from other sources:
We work closely with third party service providers and may receive information about you from them. These services providers collect usage data in compliance with their privacy policies. These service providers are described below:
Firebase Analytics is a mobile analytics services also provided by Google and governed by the Firebase Analytics terms of service. This service helps us understand our users and how they use our apps including information about interactions with the user’s mobile applications. Firebase Analytics uses identifiers for advertising on mobile applications (for example, Android Advertising ID and Advertising Identifier for iOS), and we will collect the AAID and AIiOS to understand our users, but users who wish to opt-out of the AAID and AIiOS advertisement tracking can do so through device advertising settings for mobile apps and Users who wish to avoid tracking by Firebase Analytics can opt-out in application settings. Data collected will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers globally.
- Google Analytics: for information regarding how Google uses data please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/
How We Use Information We Collect ?
We use the information we collect from our applications and services to provide you better features and experience on them. We also use the data to measure the performance and improve the apps and services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Opt-out of personalized advertising.
To show you personalized advertisements in our apps we use specific advertising networks and their partners to deliver advertisements that are tailored to you based on a determination of your characteristics or interests. To do so they use personal and non-personal information such as advertising identifiers, such as the Android advertising ID, and/or other tracking technologies to enable and optimize this advertising procedure.
You can opt-out from personalized advertisement experience, at any time by checking the privacy settings of your Android device and selecting “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android). When you choose to opt-out, advertising networks will consider this choice as a withdrawal of consent to personalized advertisement experience and they will show only non-personalized advertisements and not targeted advertisements based on your interests.
We work hard to protect your information from unauthorized access by providing administrative, technical, organizational, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards and taking risk management measures in accordance with applicable laws to ensure your data is adequately protected against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access, use, and all other unlawful forms of processing of your data in our possession. We restrict access to personal and/or sensitive data only to highly related employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information for operation, development and/or improvement purposes. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to protect the information we collect and store, no security system guarantees absolute safety.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using the Applications or the Services you consent to the transfer of your personal information to countries, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your personal information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use the Applications or the Services and immediately delete the Applications from your Devices.
We ask that you do not send us, and you do not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through the Application or the Services or otherwise to us.